The AndroGel manufacturer coupon 2019 is here! AndroGel is a clear, odorless, quick-drying and affordable solution for low testosterone levels in men. AndroGel is normally a very expensive drug, especially for Americans who are uninsured or under-insured. If you do not have insurance, read on to see how Advocate My Meds can help you pay for your AndroGel prescription.
What is AndroGel?
AndroGel is a medication that is used to boost low levels of testosterone (hypogonadism) in men. This can lead to more male pronounced male features, such as more facial hair, muscle growth, a deeper voice, and more male characteristics. AndroGel is one of the most popular testosterone replacement solutions for men that are experiencing low testosterone. Even with a coupon, the gel can cost upwards of $200. With Advocate My Meds, we can lower that price dramatically.
Side Effects of AndroGel
As with any medication, the use of AndroGel comes with a risk of side effects. Testosterone is a naturally occurring male hormone, so an excess of the chemical may lead to side effects. A few of the most common side effects may include:
- Change in skin color
- Changes in sexual desire
- Trouble sleeping (insomnia)
- Increased hair growth
- Redness/swelling/itching/allergic reaction at application site
- Breast swelling or tenderness
This is not a full list of side effects. Always consult with your doctor if you start experiencing unwanted side effects.
Natural Ways to Boost Testosterone
Along with AndroGel, there are many ways to boost your levels of testosterone naturally. Here are just a few:
- Lift weights and exercise. Resistance training can help boost levels of testosterone, as well as prevent many lifestyle-related diseases.
- Your diet should be based on whole foods, which include a healthy balance of natural carbs, proteins, and fats. Try to do away with sugary, processed foods, as they can de-optimize normal hormone levels and long-term health.
- Try and reduce stress as much as possible. This may include good sleep, spending time with loved ones and friends, a balanced lifestyle, and laughter.
- Increase levels of vitamin D in your body. This can include supplementation and getting enough sun. Try to take 3000 IU of vitamin D daily. Or, go to the beach!
- Vitamin and mineral support and supplementation can also help lagging testosterone levels.
- Try to get 7-10 hours of sleep per night. Studies have found that people who get 5 hours or less a night have 20% less testosterone than those who get 8 hours.
- Avoid estrogen compounds such as exposure to BPA, parabens, and chemicals found in plastics.
AndroGel Prescription Assistance
Advocate My Meds is a nation-wide leader in the enrollment and application of prescription assistance programs. These programs save more money than a manufacturer coupon and are aimed at uninsured and under-insured Americans. We have helped thousands of people save money on unnecessarily-expensive prescriptions. To find out if you qualify, give us a call at (877) 870-0851 or visit our contact page today!